Monday, February 7, 2011

Guest Post: Enough is Enough!

Guest Blogger:  Tami, Carlsbad, CA
There are somethings that go on in my house that drive me nutty. The hand towels ending up on the bathroom floor was one of them. One day I said enough is enough. The hope that my kids were going hang the towel back on the rod was apparently too high an expectation. So I got out the hammer not to use it on the next culprit but to pound grommets into the dirty little towels. Now they happily hang on the rod removed only for cleaning.
This project is super easy and super fast. 


 Grommet kits are available at your local fabric store and include everything you need minus the hammer.



 I machine stitched the Velcro on to make sure it stayed put.


Head over to her blog for fun ideas from a creative mom who KNOWS!



1 comment: