We just wanted to let you know that our website www.sassymia.com is under construction. We are so sorry for this inconvenience! Keep checking back for our new look and new products coming soon......
Please contact us at 801-607-2059
Thank you for your patience!!!!!!
Friday, February 10, 2012
|nay nay butterfly issie security blanket|
|rio cars issie security blanket|
|amelia monkey issie security blanket|
|rinny pink stars issie security blanket|
at 9:41 AM
Thursday, January 26, 2012
We all know that life gets in the way, and sometimes looking our best comes last! Here are a few looks that are low maintenance and will come in use in the everyday mom's life:
1. The Short-Do! We all know that things are easier without hair in your face and things are just simplified. Try cutting hair to a short bob, but add a few loose curls to give it some style. Texturize with some pomade and you have yourself a stylin' "DO" that is easy to take care of.
2. The Ombre or "melt" look. This look has become a very trendy/stylish hair style, and for a very good reason. The roots look makes coloring your hair easy as ever! You can now go longer without a hair appointment.
( I am going in for this hair color today :) )
3. BRUNETTE!!!! Everyone can go a little darker with their hair color. Just find the right shade for you, and see those golden hues come out in your skin. Brown=less maintenance and less time at the salon. Give it a try!
4. A good curling iron. The curling iron's featured are by Hot Tools and can hold the perfect curl! With different heat temperature, and technology for great curls, these babies will hold a curl all day, into the next.
5. The 3-barrell curl/wave. I recently purchased the wave iron and have LOVED it! This hairstyle is very low maintenance lasting as long as.... 3 DAYS!!!! You can sleep on it, and get that beachy look that is so fun!
Here is the barrell curler also by Hot Tools. It is inexpensive and you can get it at any beauty product store.
6. And last... The simple braid. Braid your hair to get out of your face, side braid, french braid, fishtail braid or any type to add that touch of style to your hair. Braids are simple and easy and you can not have washed it for a few days, and still have great hair!
at 9:11 AM
Feather Baby Organic clothing is all the rage over here at Sassymia. They are perfectly soft while maintaining that cute-as-a button style factor all at the same time. Baby can move and play in comfort in the Periwinkle collection. The small cute patterns and tiny ruffles make this clothing line a must have! Buy baby girl a sweet soft outfit over at Sassymia.com!
at 8:33 AM
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Camera? Check. Nursing pillow? Check. Baby’s first organic cotton onesie? Checkarooney! Your birth bag’s ready, but don’t forget to pack what you need most to take care of your hurty mama parts after you’ve pushed a baby into the world!
Earth Mama Angel Baby makes it easy with safe, natural products that comfort and heal a brand new mama, as well as pure, organic products for your brand new baby.
at 9:38 PM