Tuesday, January 25, 2011

GUEST BLOGGER-HOW TO

Guest Blogger: 
KARLY T. ~ Pittsburgh, PA

How to get the perfect, Old fashioned curl on the top of your baby’s head.

This is my baby,
and THIS is what her hair looks like every morning, sometimes worse
so I had to get creative.

People ask me all the time if I use a curling iron on my baby’s hair, the answer is 
NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. 
You can get the exact same look using a Velcro Curler.


Velcro curlers come in all sorts of different sizes, so you can buy the right one for your baby's hair length and curl desired.

Here are some suggestions to get the perfect curl:
First, wet your baby’s hair
Next, comb down the sides, and comb up the entire middle section into a Mohawk.

Then, pull the hair to a diagonal and place the curler in the curve.
Wrap the end of the hair around the curler and let dry.

I don’t like to use any products in my baby’s hair. Fine baby hair will stay in this curl all day.


GOOD LUCK!

 DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR ZARBEE'S  
HERE

 Sassymia.com


1 comment: